Listen In As Dr. Kalstein and Dr Tyna Discuss Ketamine Treatments for Depression
There are many causes for depression, from metabolic issues like low thyroid to inflammatory processes causing the brain to light on fire. Dr. Tyna Moore sits down with Dr. Katelyn Kalstein to find out more about how Naturopathic Medicine excels at helping treat depression, but also all about ketamine therapy as a powerful modality to make major shifts for people suffering.
- 8:07 – Dr. Kalstein and Dr Tyna talk about the different kinds of depression
- 13:44 – Dr. Kalstein talks about how ketamine works for depression
- 26:06 – Dr. Kalstein discusses statistics about women, ages 45-55, and high suicide rates
- 47:30 – Dr. Kalstein talks about how she does her ketamine treatments for patients
- 51:05 – Where to find Dr. Kalstein and other resources