Tune In As Dr Tyna and Dr. Muhammad Discuss The Fatty Liver Epidemic
Dr. Asia Muhammed, Naturopathic Physician, joins me today to discuss fatty liver and gut health. Non-alcoholic fatty liver is an epidemic in the US and no one seems to think there is a problem. In fact, it’s being completely normalized by the medical profession. Considering it is a large contributor to liver failure and leads to death or the need for a liver transplant, we think this is a pretty big deal! Listen in to learn more and find out how simple this is to reverse with lifestylechanges.
- 4:19 – What is NASH, why is it so concerning, and how much of an epidemic are we dealing with?
- 13:45 – Dr. Muhammad talks about how alcohol damages the liver
- 25:31 – Dr. Muhammad talks about lab markers that could indicate fatty liver
- 41:18 – What are the best things people can do to recover from fatty liver?
- 48:49 – Where to find Dr. Muhammad and other resources