Tune In with Dr Tyna and Dr. Heather Zwickey on All Things Factual About Corona Virus
Join Dr Tyna as she interviews Dr. Heather Zwickey on all things factual about the virus, your immune system and how this all works together. No fear, just fact and helpful education. Education over fear.
- 2:57 – What COVID-19 is, how it works, and how it’s different from the flu
- 9:31 – Dr. Zwickey talks about why some people are dying from COVID-19
- 18:58 – ACE2 receptors in people who are inflamed or on ACE inhibitors
- 23:23 – Does Tylenol or Ibuprofen help COVID-19?
- 33:45 – Should people with asthma or pregnant women be more concerned with COVID-19?
- 37:32 – Carriers without symptoms – can they still spread COVID-19?
- 40:47 – Will COVID-19 be an annual virus?
- 42:47 – Projections in the power of social distancing – why is staying home right now is so critical
- 45:23 – Can children spread the virus to adults and why do they have moderate reactions to COVID-19?
- Pregnant women and COVID-19 – 48:27
- What people can use to clean their hands and surfaces – 49:45
- Where to find Dr. Zwickey – 53:26