Listen In as Dr Tyna and Kiran Krishnan Discuss How Corona Virus Works, How it Binds, the ACE2 Receptor, and Why Those with Chronic Inflammation May Be at Higher Risk
Join Dr. Tyna as she sits down with good friend Kiran Krishnan, virology and molecular medicine expert to discuss how this virus works, how it binds, the ACE2 receptor and why those with chronic inflammation may be at higher risk. You won’t hear this anywhere else and it was truly a mind-blowing interview.
- 3:32 – Is there a higher risk of getting infected or dying with elevated H2 receptors?
- 10:32 – ACE inhibitors and their potentiality of up-regulating the receptors
- 13:31 – Why North America could be more susceptible to COVID-19
- 22:14 – LPS – what it is, why is it damaging, and how does it tie into this virus?
- 28:35 – Kiran talks about products that can help ones health during this time
- 38:22 – Diversity inside the microbiome and how it applies to fending off viruses optimally
- 48:13 – Where to find products mentioned in this episode and other resources